One of the blog people

Friday, May 18, 2007

View from the top, er, 9th Floor



Before I leave tomorrow for my very early flight to Ontario, I wanted to share with you a little piece of the view I wake up to each day from the apartment.

That's Wascana Park over there, with the Provincial Legislature building right next to it.
A few of the things I'm looking forward to visiting while in Ontario:
- Stratford
- A&P Grocery Store
- some sort of major mall
Enjoy the May-long, as the cool kids say, and I'll talk to you upon my prairie return.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. My view is of... another apartment building. (And no naked people, alas --Edmontonians are much more careful about closing their drapes than Torontonians ever were, so there's no fun there!)

I hope you're having an amazing time at home, Susan! (And I won't harp on about how incredibly jealous I am! It's actually surprisingly helpful to know that someone I know is there!)

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a view! Although the house being built across the street from me sometimes affords a view of construction workers ;) some trees would still be nice. Perhaps I'll aspire to someday have a condo overlooking High Park (on an archivist's salary?! we'll see) :)

Hope you had a great trip home Susan!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home